Friday 31 January 2014

31.1

Trying to do some packing for Australia and I have a very hard time deciding what to bring. Need to travel light because we will be more or less backpacking but I'm like I NEED at least four pairs of shoes. I'm travelling for five weeks afterall haha. Aside from the trials of fitting the very best of your wardrobe into a small backpack, here are some of my favourite swimsuits and bikinis. A perfect mix of vintage and new. I will ofcourse need to cut down on the amount but then again swimsuits don't take up that much space do they hehe. I am really trying to find the right balance because I am so fickle with clothes. My tastes change everyday. Sometimes I like bright colours and other times I get a slightly more minimalist palette (never thought I'd say that) Either my "style" is evolving or just all over the place because I still love me some jazzy prints ahh. Oh did I also mention that I will be home in Ireland for a few days before and a week after Australia so I have to somehow fit winter clothes in there as well. How do you guys deal with packing? Easy breezy or nightmare? x

No comments:

Post a Comment