Monday 21 April 2014

Outfit

These pictures were taken about 2 weeks ago but I forgot to put them up. Whoops! Anyways better late than never. The coat is an awesome vintage coat I found in January. Really well made and an eleant 90's feel to it. It was actually new and still had the 90's tags on which is always a bonus. I was initially going to sell it because I didn't really think that a long coat would suit me but then I tried it on and decided to keep it. Oops. The wide pants are also vintage another highwaisted hidden gem. The combination of long trousers and a long coat makes me look about 4ft tall but this was a very comfortable outfit for a quick coffee in town. Xx

1 comment:

  1. Hey lola! Where you at? update your blog please your vintage clothing looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete